Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello. My name is Tom.

I was doing one of those silly tests on Facebook the other day - the one that tells you what your nickname should be. Mine is Tom. I thought that was pretty strange but hey, that's me.

I started writing again. Posted chapter 4 of my latest creation and am getting a few good reviews. Well, 3 people are responding (I think) but that's okay. I write for myself. If people like it, good. If not, that's okay, too.

I'm looking forward to the women's retreat next weekend (April 10-12). I need to get away for a few days. Then, on the 14th, I'm going to a Tiger's game in Detroit to see them beat the Chicago White Sox. Then on the 16, Laura and I are going to the Mudhens opener in Toledo. WOOHOO! Another sign of Spring. I hope it's warm. Laura and I nearly froze at the Mudhens opener last year.

I'm tired and hurt all over. Arthritis sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment